Professional Web Applications Themes

plug-ins - Adobe Acrobat SDK

After downloading Acrobat reader I now get a message saying plug-ins failed to initilize - what to do?...

  1. #1

    Default Plug-ins

    After downloading Acrobat reader I now get a message saying plug-ins failed to initilize - what to do?
    Douglas_Small@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Plug-ins

    You should ask in the Reader Forum.
    W_T_Allen@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    hi its ashwini,
    can anybody tell me if we write a plug_in and it works then can we use that as a web application?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    Do you mean something that runs on a web server?
    There is one copy on the server and each user talks to it?

    Aandi Inston
    Aandi_Inston@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    hi aandi,
    actually i want to create a plug_in that we can implement with adode or acrobat.then suppose we want to take a pdf file and make some manipulations through this plug_in and then store that change permanently?in web application also can we use it?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    To give you an accurate answer, we need to understand exactly what you
    mean by "web application".

    To start with, is this on the client or the server?

  7. #7

    hi ,
    andi can you guide me the steps to write a plug_in?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

  9. #9

    hi andi,
    i am trying with PDEContent.there teey have given some sample codes in the doent.
    PDDoc pdDoc = PDDocCreate();
    PDPage pdPage = PDDocAcquirePage(pdDoc, 0);
    PDEContent pdeContent = PDPageAcquirePDEContent(pdPage, clientID);

    can u plz tell me what is the meaning of clientID here?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    hi,
    what they mean by clientID here?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    I don't think I have anything to add not already in the doentation.
    Is any part of the doent unclear?

  12. #12

    hi andi,
    i have gone through the doent but i am not not clear regarding clientid.can u plz explain me?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    I don't see any point copying and pasting what I have here, since you
    are looking at the same thing.

    Or maybe not. Are you looking at the description of
    PDPageAcquirePDEContent in the API Reference (page 3214 in my edition,
    but this may vary).

  14. #14

    hi andi,
    they have given a complete plug_in code in the plug_in guide doent.i placed that code in a separate file and created the myplugin.api.but when i am loading this acrobat its doing nothing.is there any other way to load this?or what is the problem y its not working can u plz guide me.
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    hi andi,
    they have given a complete plug_in code in the plug_in guide doent.i placed that code in a separate file and created the myplugin.api.but when i am loading this in acrobat its doing nothing.is there any other way to load this?or what is the problem y its not working can u plz guide me.
    Actually i want to know how to load a plug_in in to acrobat ?A own created plug_in how to load it?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  18. #18

    One minute. You said you want to work on the server. There is no
    point in continuing this discussion, since you cannot work on the
    server with the Acrobat SDK.

  19. #19

    hi,
    now i am just asking about desktop application.how to load a plug_in?
    ashwini_dash@adobeforums.com Guest

  20. #20

    Ok. What happened to the other problem. Did you find the
    doentation, and solve the problem?

    Aandi Inston
    Aandi_Inston@adobeforums.com Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast