Hi all,

I export the html with pop up menu by using firework MX. this pop up menu can be show in 1024x768 resolution. But after I resize the IE window, the pop up menu would excess the preset window size, and then the horizontial scroll bar appear. Therefore, the pop up menu can't be see.

It is because I want to make it suitable for see in both the 1024 x 768 or 800x 600.

But in netscape, it can auto detect the pop up menu excess the preset window size, and then the pop up menu can be shift to left automatically, although i set the absolute position for the pop up menu.

Pls Help!!!
Thank you very much.