If you have read any of the other posts with similar problems, you will know
that diagnosing such problems is very hard without complete information
about your computer and its operating environment. Can you please tell me -
0. What is your version of Dreamweaver? And when you right click on the DW
executable, what is the build number you see in the properties panel?
1. What is your OS?
2. What is your AntiVirus?
3. Is your AntiVirus doing realtime protection?
4. What is your Firewall?
5. What other background programs are running?
6. What extensions do you have installed?
7. Where are your 'local' files? Are they on a network shared drive?
8. Have you ever been able to run DMX or is this a recent failure?
9. Does this only seem to happen with certain files/sites?
10. Does recreating the site cache (SITE | Recreate Site Cache) help?
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
(If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
[url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url] - THE BEST WAY TO GET
[url]http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com[/url] - Template Triage!
[url]http://www.projectseven.com/go[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
[url]http://www.DreamweaverFAQ.com[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
[url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/[/url] - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
"adam1962" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
news:bg5oug$3vu$1forums.macromedia.com...to fix this type of error?> I keep getting pop-up windows when using DWMX....any suggestions as to howof................"DreamweaverMX\Configuration\Tra nslators\ServerModel>
> The pop-up says:
> at line 16
SSI.htm":have loads of extensions etc.> TypeError: dw.getThirdPartyNonEmptyScriptModelTags is not a function
> Help please, it's driving me nuts and I don't want to re-install, as I>
> I think the problem started when I tried to add the 'DWupdater'!
> Thanks for your help.