Hi to all
I have the subsequent problem with ProjectBuilder. I have writed a
simple application with a window and two popup button. Each one have
its controlID. I have installed the event handler with class command:

EventTypeSpec myEvent = { kClassCommand, kEventCommandProcess}

When I select an item in one of the two popup buttons, the system
executes the handler routine. If I retrieve the event type:

HICommand command;

GetEventParameter(event, kEventParameterDirectObject, typeHICommand,
NULL, sizeof(HICommand), NULL, &command);

I can observe the menu field of the HICommand structure with the correct
item. But how can I determine which popup button has detrmined the
handler ?

Thanks in advance