I've used the 'Auto show/hide by PVII" behaviour to create some popup menus for
the navigation which make use of divs which appear and disappear. They work
well, except that the final button you click on just leaves the menu up
underneath it, and doesn't hide it again. I have looked at their tutorial
sample file and theirs doesn't do this, but I can't figure out what the
difference is. I did not use the 'snap layers' behaviour that they did in the
sample, but I didn't think that was for showing and hiding anyway, just for
placement.

[url]http://www.panoceanenergy.com/test/governance/mandate.asp[/url]

thanks.