I am attempting to view a PowerPoint presentation in the Dreamweaver Preview
Browser. I can view the presentation in non-slide show view, and I can move
from slide to slide by selecting from a list of slides in left-hand panel.
However, I cannot (1) switch to a Slide Show view when I click on the button
and (2) right-clicking on the slide does not pop-up the normal PowerPoint menu
containing Next and Previous selections.

I have viewed the presentation outside of Dreamweaver in an IE 6 browser and
been able to view the presentation as a slide show with the appropriate pop-up
menu for a PowerPoint slide show. However, I am concerned that if I upload the
version edited in Dreamweaver, I may pass through the preview browser problems
noted above to the operational site.

Phil Duffy