Professional Web Applications Themes

precise,Prize claim winner - SCO

NETHERLOTTO CORPORATION, 41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS. FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: EGMURS255125600311 AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of the,4TH JUly. 2003, of winners of the NETHERLOTTO CORP./ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 19TH MAy 2003. You / your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently won in category C. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. REF:EGMURS255125600311 This is from total ...

  1. #1

    Default precise,Prize claim winner

    NETHERLOTTO CORPORATION,
    41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM,
    THE NETHERLANDS.

    FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
    REF: EGMURS255125600311
    AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
    We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of the,4TH JUly.
    2003, of winners of the NETHERLOTTO CORP./ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
    held on 19TH MAy 2003.
    You / your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with
    serial number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and
    consequently won in category C.
    You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
    US$1,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO.
    REF:EGMURS255125600311
    This is from total prize money of US$28,500,000.00 shared among the
    nineteen international winners in the category C. All participants were
    selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from
    Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe,USA and North America as
    part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and
    insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we
    ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your
    claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This
    is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
    unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
    We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of
    year high stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.
    To begin your claim, please contact your claims officer immediately:
    THOMAS JONKA
    FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
    EUROSHORE FINANCIAL,
    TEL: +44 774 223 3824
    Fax: +44 207 681 2478
    EMAIL:euroshore03financier.com
    For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
    account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer
    not later than AUGUST 30TH, 2003. After this date, all funds will be
    returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to Mr.Thomas Janka,either by
    fax or email, should have this email sent along with it and your ref
    erence number clearly stated in every correspondence.
    NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
    remember to quote your reference number in every one of your
    correspondences with your claims officer. Furthermore, should there be
    any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as
    possible.
    Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
    of our promotions program.

    Sincerely,
    THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
    NETHERLOTTO CORPORATION.
    N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
    result to disqualification. Please do not reply this mail

    netherlottocorp2003@lycos.nl Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: precise,Prize claim winner

    HI , TO WHOEVER CAN HELP ME,

    I am new here and I want to know if the quoted underhere is real.

    If so, Do we know who is the winner?

    Thank you ever so much.....

    Originally posted by netherlottocorp2003

    jane Guest

  3. #3

    It's a scam :P

    Qualian Guest

  4. #4

    Dear Qualian

    Thank you very much for your kindness... It helps me a lot... and

    You have saved my life too.

    Very truly yours,

    jane

    jane Guest

  5. #5

    I've gotten it about seven times, each time I've told them to pay me
    via PayPal, which at the time of payment will verify any information
    they need.

    Still no joy :o(.

    Jim Hickinbotham
    Jim Guest

  6. #6

    Originally posted by Jim Hickinbotham

    Did you fax 'phone or email and if the latter to which addy did
    you email?

    jeffo Guest

  7. #7

    Originally posted by Jim Hickinbotham

    I recieved same mail. Same ref. no., ticket number, isn't strange?

    Tell me someone about that strange mail.

    hawk2016 Guest

  8. #8

    NETHERLOTTO CORPORATION,

    41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM,

    THE NETHERLANDS.

    FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,

    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

    REF: EGMURS255125600311

    AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

    We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of the,26TH

    September.

    2003, of winners of the NETHERLOTTO CORP./ INTERNATIONAL

    PROGRAMS held on 4TH June 2003.

[...]

    Tel: C/S: +44 774 223 3824

    D/L: +882 165 207 0942

    Fax: +44 207 681 2478

    +882 165 207 0940

    EMAIL: com

    For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated

    account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer

    not later than October 31TH, 2003. After this date, all funds will be

[...]

    Dear Sir,

    PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT WE HAVE IN OUR POSSESSION INSTRUMENTS OF PAYMENT
    FOR THE SUM OF US$1,500,000.00 TO YOU AS PRIZE CLAIM FROM NETHERLOTTO
    CORPERATION OF THE NETHERLANDS(www.netherlottocorp.com)WITH REFERENCE
    NUMBER REF:REF: EGMURS255125600311

    PLEASE PRINT AND FILL THE ATTACHED FORM AND SEND BACK EITHER BY FAX OR
    BY EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT IN WORD FORMAT.

    YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE OF 3,950.00 POUNDS(THREE THOUSAND
    NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS ONLY), OR IT'S EQUIVALENT IN YOUR LOCAL
    CURRENCY.THIS PAYMENT IS TO COVER TRANSFER CHARGES, INSURANCE OF VITAL
    DOENTS LIKE PRIZE CLAIMS CERTIFICATE, RECEIPT OF TRANSFER OF YOUR
    FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT VIA COURIER SERVICE HANDLING AND OPENING OF
    ACCOUNT CHARGES.

    NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL PRIZE CLAIM OF USD1,500,000.00 HAS BEEN INSURED TO
    THE REAL VALUE AND AS SUCH CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM. THIS IS IN
    ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 44 SUBSECTIONS 144 OF THE NETHERLANDS LOTTERY
    COMMISSIONS GAMING REGULATIONS AS AMENDED IN THE 1996 CONSTITUTION.THIS
    IS TO PROTECT CLIENTS (WINNERS)AND TO AVOID MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS.

    A CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIM AND SOME VITAL DOENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU
    VIA COURIER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS IS EFFECTED.

    NOTE THAT THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITHIN 24HRS AFTER THE RECEIPT
    OF ALL THE REQUIREMENTS.

    I SHALL BE AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

    TRULY YOURS,

    THOMAS JONKA

    FOREIGN SERVCE MANAGER/ACCOUNT DIRECTOR

    EUROSHORE FINANCIAL,

    TEL: +44 774 223 3824

    Fax: +44 207 681 2478

    co.uk

    www.euroshorefinancial.co.uk

    Seek and yee shall find.

    massager Guest

  9. #9

    Actually, it's a scam to get your personal and banking info so they can rip you off.

    Jim

    hawk2016 <com> wrote in message news:<com>...

    > I recieved same mail. Same ref. no., ticket number, isn't strange?
    >

    > Tell me someone about that strange mail.[/ref]
    Jim Guest

  10. #10

    i got the same e-mail notifying me that i had won 1.5M from Netherlotto
    corporation.... too good to be true,, must not be true.. is this just a
    scam to get fiancial info etc??

    joerx Guest

  11. #11

    Originally posted by jane

    This is a SCAM........as you can see this whole domain is registered in
    Houston TX.

    What needs to be done is to call the law on them now!!!!!!

    Once you open an account they will take the $3900 and run with it.

    Domain Name:

    euroshorefinancial.co.uk

    Registrant:

    webmate inc

    Registrant's Address:

    10911 west brae meadows dr

    houston

    tx

    77031

    US

    Registrant's Agent:

    Register.com Inc [Tag = REGISTER-DOT-COM]

    Relevant Dates:

    Registered on: 21-Apr-2003

    Renewal Date: 21-Apr-2005

    Registration Status:

    Registered until renewal date.

    Name servers listed in order:

    dns5.register.com 216.21.234.73

    dns6.register.com 216.21.226.73

    WHOIS database last updated at 20:25:01 22-Oct-2003

    racer Guest