I have made a movie (21M) with Director 7.0 // in it I use 1 internal
wav-sound (19M) and 8 linked digital videos (together 20M) // the latter are
castmembers 1 to 8 // to be sure the videos start playing at a given cue
point of the soundtrack I have them preloaded
on enterFrame
preLoadMmember 1, 8
end
// everything works fine on HD, but after creating a projector and writing
it on CD, I get the impression that the preloading happens but later on the
computer 'reloads' them at the given cuepoint // and this produces a short
stop // I found no satisfying answer to my problem in the 'macromedia
forums' on Google // what am I doing wrong ?