Is there a way,an extension or plugin that would preserve layers in their folders when I export Fireworks png to psd? Fireworks MX and Photoshop 7 (Windows).

I need to convert my images to colleagues for use (they use only Photoshop...) and hate moving the layers back to folders by hand. The folders disappear in the exporting process. Anyway, Fireworks is so much quicker and efficient to use, that I don't want to switch back to PS.

If not, any way of at least "marking" the layers so that I could see which folders they belong to...any tips? I use dozens of layers and usually 5-15 folders in one pic.

Thanks for comments,
Feelain