Hi folks,
Hope this is the correct forum for my problem.

Legal size doent created in Writer 3.0, OS X 10.2.6. No matter how I
set up my doent in Print Preview (Preview displays legal size), I've
been unsuccessful printing to my old LaserWriter IIg, manual feeding
legal size paper. The print ends up misplaced off the top of the paper.

This same doent prints as expected if I boot in OS 9.2.2.

I'd be grateful if anyone with experience in this area would offer a
helpful tip that would allow me to print a legal doent in OS X.

Many thanks!

--
L.Rodgers