I have an illustrator file containing one or more linked eps files. The Illustrator file consists of two pages of a magazine (left and right). I am trying to print from AI CS to Distiller 5 to create a two page pdf from the single AI file.

The file fails to print out generating a log file with the error:

"%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: pdfmark; ErrorInfo: PUT nextImage ]%%

Stack:
[-dict- --aborted--]
-dict-
[-dict- --aborted--]
-mark-
-mark-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%"

Can anyone tell me what is going on and why this is happening?

Thanks,

Michael