I am using InDesign CS to make a postcard. One of the designs has a grid in the back with white feathered circles on top of it. Another layer on top of this last one has a black bar on it that runs over both the circle and grid. What i see on the screen and on the PDF printout is a solid black bar, which is what i want. When i take the pdf file to kinkos to have it printed, the grid and circle are visible behind the bar-not what i was going for. I am printing to PDF using the press export preset. Can anyone tell me what might be causing this? I searched the ID help and the online knowledgebase but have not found an answer. I have used photoshop in the past to do this kind of work and have not encountered this type of problem before.

mendi