I have a page that can be dynmically created. The final product will looking
something like this:

HEADER1
TEXT1

HEADER2
TEXT2

ETC...

The number of headers are dynmic, depending on how many they chose to create.
The font and size of the headers and text are dynamic as well. The problem is,
I can only allow them to enter as much text as can fit on one printable 8 1/2 x
11 piece of paper. How do I determine how many rows can fit on this piece of
paper, and once I know that, how do I calculate how many rows the text entered
will take up? I'm open to suggestions in terms of what format it should be in
as well, html, PDF? I can set the font and size of the text if need be. Any
web printing guru's out there?