I have a flash quiz that posts the results to a ColdFusion template. The quiz
(.swf) file is hosted on a different server than the calling page. When I post
the results to a page within a CF application, the results are not posted.

When I post to a different site, with an extremely basic ColdFusion template,
the results are passed. If I pull up the .swf file directly in the browser the
results post to the basic page or the application

Has anyone ever experienced this? I?m using the loadVariablesNum method