Im updating my as2 form to as3 and have run into a problem. I keep getting this
arroe theat the decode cant find name-value pairs.... my echo statement in my
php def. has name=value pairs[Q]Error: Error #2101: The String passed to
URLVariables.decode() must be a URL-encoded query string containing name/value
pairs.
at Error$/throwError()
at flash.net::URLVariables/decode()
at flash.net::URLVariables()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()[/Q]

var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(phpfileeeeeeeeeees);
var sendMail_lv:URLVariables = new URLVariables();
var eLoader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
function launchClick(event:MouseEvent):void {
sendMail_lv.destMail = senderE_txt.text;
sendMail_lv.senderName = senderName_txt.text;
sendMail_lv.senderMail = senderMail_txt.text;
sendMail_lv.senderSubject = "Why doesnt this work";
sendMail_lv.senderBody = senderBody_txt.text;
request.data = sendMail_lv;

// return URL-encoded vars
eLoader.dataFormat = URLLoaderDataFormat.VARIABLES;

// when response it back use this event handler
eLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, handleResponse);

// send the data in the URLRequest to the server
eLoader.load(request);

}
function handleResponse(event:Event):void {
//trace('response'+ eLoader.data); // this tracees the entire PHP file
bubble_mc.confirm_txt.text = "Congratulations " + eLoader.data.confirmStatus
}