Hi,

I have a problem im tryin to convert the orginal sql stored procedure into a
coldfusion file.

Any way ive got the point of the tring error message and my head has gone
blank, and was wondering if someone can help.

This is the orginal code

BEGIN
set StrErrorMsg= 'Objecttype: <em>' + objecttype + '</em> is unknown'
select StrErrorMsg as ErrorMsg, 1 as isError
return -- abort any further execution
END

And this is my code

<cfif not listfindnocase(objectType, "'Text', 'Image', 'File', 'Template',
'Page'")>
<cfset StrErrorMsg = "objectType ::" & #attributes.objectType# & "is unknown">

I seem to be struugling on the select part can anybody please shed any light.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Andy