Hi,

I try to design an application using client variable but after setting the
variable, I am unable to use that variable in another page.

Here is what I have in application.cfm
<CFAPPLICATION NAME="intranet" CLIENTMANAGEMENT ="Yes" CLIENTSTORAGE =
"cookie" SESSIONMANAGEMENT="Yes" APPLICATIONTIMEOUT=#CREATETIMESPAN(0,0,59,0)#
sessionTimeout = #CreateTimeSpan(0, 0, 59, 0)#>

test.cfm is where I create the variable :
<cfset CLIENT.essaie = "oui">
<cfoutput>#GetClientVariablesList()#</cfoutput>
<P><a href="test2.cfm">test2.cfm</a>

And the file where I retrieve my variable :
<cfoutput>#CLIENT.essaie#</cfoutput>

All these files are within the same directory.