I have created a website that uses datagrids to read data from an asp page. It
works great, and fills the datagrid perfectly but it does not work for
everyone. I require people to have Flash 7 to view the page, and people even
have Flash 9 but the page just tries to load data (The filling of the datagrid
is inside an onsuccess function).

After 30 seconds or so it releases the program.

I understand from some people when they first ran the swf file it asked them
if the flash program was allowed to obtain data from our website (getting data
from same website that the swf is on) and I guess if people said NO, then it
will never let this dynamic info come in.

Is there any way they can reset this setting? Or is there anyway I can get the
data to read?