Hi!

I'm having a problem with the website at [url]www.80s.be[/url]. It uses a
Flash-animated navigation bar. This works very well in IE5+, but in Netscape
6+ the Flash-movie displays but you can only click the 3 uppermost
buttons/bars. I have downloaded the Flash 7 plugin for Netscape, but this
does not solve it. Therefore, I have now built in a browser-check that
displays an imagemap instead of the Flash animation if the browser is
something else than Explorer. I've uploaded a page in which this check is
disabled, so you can see what I mean. Use Netscape to surf to page
users.pandora.be/80snight/info_alwaysflash.htm

This is very strange (especially since all the buttons in the navigation are
made the same way) - anyone any ideas? Very much appreciated!