Just ran into a interesting problem. I had installed Mandrake for the first
time last night; everything seemed to be ok. Was setting up a KVM and had to
do a hard shut down of the system, linux would not boot afterward. I
reinstalled linux, and it keeps hanging when it's initializing USB. The only
differences between original install and new install are the KVM and a
GeForce2. I tried to boot without the KVM, with no luck; Now installing with
the original video adapter(Matrox G2). I'm not holding out high hopes. Any
pointers?