Hi there, everyone!

I want to create a chrome-like-shader with a reflection-map.

So I put a gray texture in its texturelist

gMy3dScene.shader("Metall").texturelist[1]=gMy3dScene.texture("texGrau")

and a reflection-texture onto the second layer

gMy3dScene.shader("Metall").texturelist[2]=gMy3dScene.texture("texReflektion
")
gMy3dScene.shader("Metall").textureModeList[2]= #reflection

This is kind of working (the reflection changes) if the object with the
assigned shader is moving.
But nothing happens if the object is static and the camera is moving around
this object.
Which is not good, because this is what I want ...

Its not possible to keep the camera on its place and move the object around,
because there are too many other objects in the scene. (I also need to have
their WorldTransform-Position unchanged for other reasons.)

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.
Holger