Currently, I have created dreamweaver templates with cf includes. The pages
seem to work correctly and are editable when the user role is set so the user
can only edit text (it also does not allow them to touch the includes which is
what I want). The problem is that I would like to have the user also be able to
update photos and use assets which are not available with this setting. I tried
the other option under editing in the role settings that allows the user to
edit everything and checked the protect scripts box but this does not work.
When that setting is used you cannot edit the body (which is an editable
region) and can only see the includes.
How do I restrict users from includes, update text and add photos?
I'm using Contribute CS3 and dreamweaver 8. I also tried a trial of
dreamweaver CS3 but it did not seem to make a difference.
Anyone come across something similar/have advice?
Thanks