Ok here is the situation. I have a PDF that a client has delivered to
me. I have Acrobat 6 Standard and am placing sound files to each page.
Each sound file is an audio recording of the page being read. I am
able to do this with no problem, however... I would LIKE to be able to
stop/rewind/foward the auido recording. As it is now, the entire file
plays, which is not the best. I am using a Mac, Tiger, and the audio
files are wav files. If you can think of a way for me to place these
audio files on the page with some sort of controls when it plays... let
me know!!

email me at bobchabot at please!!