We have been using Contribute3 as our web authoring tool for a number of
months. On two occasions thus far, the following has happened: When editting a
web page, all pages linked to that page also open up and present as open
drafts. In the most recent happening of this, over one hundred pages were
linked to the page being editted and since all of these files are now seen as
drafts in the draft console window, and are deemed open, one cannot perform any
functions in Contribute - aeeror message - that the program is not responding
is presented to the user. We have contacted Macromedia about this on the second
last occasion of its occurence and were advised to uninstall Contribute and
then reinstall. We can try this again this time but it really is an
unsatisfactory solution. Can you contact me with other possible solution for
same. Thanks.