I am trying to use runtime shared library for my application. The problem is
that I do not want to use all the components from namespace
[url]http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml[/url]. I know that if I use

<library>
<namespace uri="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml" all="true" />
</library>

it can include all the components available at the given namespace, but that
ends up in the rsl swf file of 442 k which would make the whole purpose of
using RSL useless. So I am trying to only include the components that are used
in my application. My application uses the mx.controls.Alert and some charting
components. The problem is that if I use the attached code to include
components that I want I get the following compilation error .

Error compiling library: Unable to load library file component
[url]http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml:Alert[/url]

simillarly I get the error for some of the other components like ChartElement
, AlertForm, BoxRenderer etc.
Does anybody have come across this kind of error and what is the solution.

<library >
<namespace uri="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml" >
<component name="Alert"/>
<component name="Accordion"/>