I've got a few sites that I've built and am populating with data from Access
97. My server admin wants to install Office XP Dev Edition for development
purposes. I'm concerned however, with the potential risks involved with such
an action. The last time we tried this was with Access 2000 and NONE of my
existing ASP code (mostly created by functions within Dreamweaver) would
work anymore. All sorts of problems occurred that could only be fixed by
rolling back to Office 97 again.

Has anyone run into problems between Dreamweaver MX and MS Access from
Office XP? Thanks-