I really need some help. This issue has plagued me for days now.
I need to run the query below:

SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(fname,' ',lname ORDER BY lname DESC SEPARATOR ',' )
FROM users

It works perfect from the MySQL Console (MySQL V.4.1.7) but returns
this error when run from a CFQUERY (CFMX 6.1):

type java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
message [Table (rows 1 columns GROUP_CONCAT(FNAME,' ',LNAME ORDER BY
LNAME DESC SEPARATOR ',' )): [GROUP_CONCAT(FNAME,' ',LNAME ORDER BY
LNAME DESC SEPARATOR ',' ): coldfusion.sql.QueryColumn13835b4] ] is
not indexable by GROUP_CONCAT(FNAME

This does work from CFQUERY:
SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(fname)
FROM users

The extra parameters throw the error. This is the same problem with any
string aggregation function. CONCAT() doesn't work either.

Anybody know what that means and why it dosen't work? Looks like the
ColdFusion implementation of how it handles query results is buggy. I
don't know why it would throw a lang.IllegalArgumentException

Any help would be great!!!

Tony