I'm hoping someone reading this might have some ideas...

What I have is a simple HTML page with five layers, each layer has a unique name. In two of these layers I have a SWF file and the other three just have some text and a background color.

The top most layer "menu" (z-index of "10") has a SWF file which is a horizontal menu bar with dropdowns. These dropdowns are supposed to be able to overlay other page elements below it such as another SWF file, images or text. The elements below are in layers with a lower z-index value than the "menu" layer.

Everything works fine when I test on IE5.x and IE 6 on Windows, but when I view the page in Netscpape 7.1 it doesn't respect the z-indexing.

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks,

Bill Perry | [url]www.pocketpcflash.net[/url]
Team Macromedia Volunteer for Flash