Hello there

I started to learn how to created dynamic pages in dreamweaver. I have Windows
XP, use ASP server. When I click the button Live Data View after I inserted
recordsets in asp file it would give the below message. Microsoft does not have
useful information how to deal with that. Please help
THanks

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you
want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Error Type:
Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005)
Could not use ''; file already in use.
/nationalEx_root/products.asp, line 8

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

Page:
GET /nationalEx_root/products.asp

Time:
Saturday, June 10, 2006, 3:53:19 PM