I suddenly seem to be unable to set breakpoints in my Java code using
Project Builder.

I'm sure that it was working at one time, but now the debugger just
ignores any breakpoints that I have set. I have turned off sorce
indexing and turned it back on, reinstalled the tools, and I just
can't figure it out. I've used the "wizard" to create a new Swing
application, and the result is the same as with my existing Java app.
I can stop in a Cocoa or Cocoa-Java app, though.

ProjectBuilder *does* allow setting breakpoints in Java, doesn't it?
(OS X 10.2.6 Dec 2002 developer tools + Java 1.4.1 SDK update)

Thanks,
Christian