I've build a project in MX which has the total of five movies, a stub and a splash screen. All the movies bar one contain no large media files, etc. The one that does is not the main movie and contains an embedded quicktime movie.
I create my projector, copy in the two .dll files (INL32.DLL and one other) and all looks good. The splash screen works, the stub does its thing and the main movie loads. The minute it gets to the end of its transitions, etc, instead of allowing me to use the navigation buttons the whole projector just disappears without giving a single error message. I have previewed each movie in a browser and all is well, so it has to be the projector creation ing up. I've tried shockwave compression, no compression, everything - always the same result - any ideas? I'm doing it as a favour to a friend while he builds a website to meet a deadline and I am getting tempted to hurl his laptop out the window...