Hi,

I would like to add Apache::Model2 module -An application framework- to CPAN.
But before doing that would you like to comment on it? Here is what I want to
achive with this module:

IDEA:
-----
* It is a web application framework.
* It separates presentation from application logic to a great deal.
* It is an implementation of Model 2 pattern.
* Model 2 is web version of the MVC (Model View Controller) pattern.

IMPLEMENTATION:
* I used Struts to get implementation ideas: [url]http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/[/url]
* Basically a mod_perl handler to receive HTTP requests
* It can use different templating frameworks for view (Mason, etc)
* I have been testing it in my projects and looks very good so far

I hope to get some feedback,

Cheers,

Ziya Suzen