I took a weekend condensed PS for windows course at the Local College and I
found it very useful. Some of the things that I was trying on my own just
did not seem to work out. The course allowed me to have on site assistance
along with hands on training. Made things alot easier. I also learned the
proper way of saving files when I downloaded them to my pc and the
importance of it.

If you have the time and the money go for it. I don't think you will be
disappointed. I actually have a number of books including the Photoshop 7
Bible Professional Edition and this course just helped me to understand more
of what I had been reading. Unfortunately I am a visual person so this
course was something I really needed. Hoping to go back to a PS beyond the
basics in September.

Best of luck with your decision.
--
Catherine, Ottawa, Ont. Canada
Using Olympus C-4000 (Photoshop 7)

news:IVsDa.2769$sx2.1655newssvr16.news.prodigy.co m...