Professional Web Applications Themes

Publish a 3d scenes as web pages - Macromedia Director 3D

Hello guys Is there any source code available, or could someone be kind enough to advice me how to publish my 3d game levels (they are exported from 3DS MAX as W3D) into my web page as shockwave page(s). By default they are like just "look around" page(s) when I try to publish them. The only thing I would like to have is to be able to move forward with left mouse button down, and backward with the right one, end then "look around" with the mouse, so I think it's not too complicate to do the scripts in Director. ...

  1. #1

    Default Publish a 3d scenes as web pages

    Hello guys

    Is there any source code available, or could someone be kind enough to advice
    me how to publish my 3d game levels (they are exported from 3DS MAX as W3D)
    into my web page as shockwave page(s).

    By default they are like just "look around" page(s) when I try to publish them.
    The only thing I would like to have is to be able to move forward with left
    mouse button down, and backward with the right one, end then "look around" with
    the mouse, so I think it's not too complicate to do the scripts in Director.

    I must say I'm a bit lazy to learn how to do it myself, because I'm confused
    enough with 3D modeling software(s) and programming, so sorry to ask this here
    :confused;

    also I did put this question by mistake into Basics area, try to remove it
    from there...

    Thanks if someone helps me a bit/
    Ekix

    Ekipah Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: Publish a 3d scenes as web pages

    On Nov 16, 3:38pm, "Ekipah" <com> wrote:

    you should have a look at the ChromeLib set of 3D behavours
    http://www.chromelib.com/

    I'm still waiting to sear/hear if they are getting updated at all?

    Their is a nice behavour called somthing like 3d walk with collisions
    that lets you simply walk around your w3d file
    pinchmasterflex@googlemail.com Guest

  4. #4

    You might like to take a look at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Cialdini#Six_.E2.80.9CWeapons_of_Influence. 2
    2, especially the principle of reciprocation. Giving something (like a sample
    of the code that you have written) is more likely to encourage others to give
    something in return.

    openspark Guest

  5. #5

    Look at the whole set of 3D behaviors that comes with Director. There's a lot
    there for adding interactivity to 3D scenes out of the box. A good book for
    this is Shockwave 3D by Wolf, or there's a bunch of stuff online.

    Robert Guest