Hello. I have hit a real deadend with this problem. I would appreciate some
help.

I have designed a website in Flash ([url]http://www.clarkhulings.com[/url]). Under
"Store" on the navigation bar, it contains a PayPal "View Cart" button that is
not working. This is because the Flash does not allow direct access to data on
the PayPal site. For security reasons, a Macromedia Flash movie playing in a
web browser is not allowed to access data that resides outside the exact web
domain from which the SWF originated. See
[url]http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14213[/url]
[url]http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_16520[/url]

I have created a crossdomain.xml file and added it to the webserver of
clarkhuling.com. The file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM
"http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd">
<cross-domain-policy>
<allow-access-from domain="*.paypal.com" secure="false"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

Because clarkhulings.com is not using SSL and PayPal is, I have used
secure="false" in the code above.

My Actionscript code that is attached to the View Cart button, looks like this:

view_cart_btn.onRelease = function() {
var paypal_lv:LoadVars = new LoadVars();
paypal_lv.onLoad = function(p_success:Boolean) {
if (p_success) {
for (var i in this) {
trace("PayPal Responce "+i+": "+this[i]);
}
} else {
trace("PayPal Responce: Error connecting to server.");
}
};
paypal_lv.cmd = "_cart";
paypal_lv.business = "Hulingsnyc.rr.com";
paypal_lv.display = "1";
paypal_lv.page_style = "hulings";
paypal_lv.sendAndLoad("https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr", paypal_lv,
"POST");
};

As you can see, by going to the website ([url]http://www.clarkhulings.com[/url]),
clicking "View Cart" under STORE does not work. What am I doing wrong? I would
appreciate the help of more learned developers out there!

You can download a copy of one of my FLA files at
[url]http://www.clarkhulings.com/gallery_affiliates.fla.zip[/url]