Hi all!

I am using the December 2002 Developer Tools with Project Builder 2.1. Even
though I have unchecked the checkbox "Generate debugging symbols" in the
target settings panel "GCC compiler settings" and though the build style
"deployment" is selected, the application package being generated would
contain a file called "pbdevelopment.plist", which contains the path of the
project file. Is there any way to tell ProjectBuilder not to include this
information? Can I safely delete the file from the package? I've tried, and
it seems to work fine.

Thanks in advance,
/Peter