Hi everyone,

I have a web page that has multiple quicktime videos embedded. When
you play a video, stop it, and play it again OR you play a video and
then close it, and then open another one, you will either get the
message "The data that the plugin requested, did not download
successfully" or it won't play at all. It plays fine the first time
though, so I haven't been able to figure it out from the other posts.
It's on many PC machines, all with the latest version of QT. I've
never seen it happen on a Mac.

To view the error, I have a simplified sample with the code available
at:
[url]http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/a/x/axg251/speecherror.htm[/url] (Code
is also pasted below.)

I'm assuming it has something to do with the way the video file is
embedded. Thanks for your help!! Andrea
Code:

<head>
<title>Speech Error</title>
</head>
<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B"
WIDTH="320"HEIGHT="260"
CODEBASE="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab">
<PARAM name="SRC" VALUE="http://f04s15.cac.psu.edu/vs_public/cgi-bin/iscpfsel?VIDEOID=axg251_speaker4.mov">
<PARAM name="AUTOPLAY" VALUE="true">
<PARAM name="CONTROLLER" VALUE="true">
<EMBED SRC="http://f04s15.cac.psu.edu/vs_public/cgi-bin/iscpfsel?VIDEOID=axg251_speaker4.mov"
WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="260" AUTOPLAY="true"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/">
</EMBED>
</OBJECT>