Hi,

I am going to be distributing a CD-ROM soon. I have completed all the required steps in the QuickTime license but have one question. I have included the QT logo in the software (as well as everywhere else it should be). It sits on the last page for four seconds. As far as I can tell, the accompanying text only needs to say:

Copyright 2003 (Developers Business Name) and its licensors.

It doesn't include the word Apple anywhere. I just want to make sure I have it right. Can anyone confirm that for me?

Thanks,

Dan