I am running MX 6.1 and was wondering of the QofQ problem still exists (in the
new version, 7.0) where CF tries to guess at the column datatype returned from
a Query of a Query based on the data returned.

I'm still having occasional problems combining my Static Doent and Database
Verity result sets - where an indexed doent with a poorly-named title (i.e.
a number or date) will throw an error when combining multiple result sets
because the columns have different types. I have seen workarounds for this but
I'm more interested if the issue is resolved in 7 (or an update for 6.1?) by
something other than a workaround.