Hi all,
I have a problem on hand.
I am developing a Soap Client in VB.Net and Soap Header of the WSDL of
the web service to be consumed (which has been developed in Java) looks
something like this:

<soap:Header>
<Username>scott</Username>
<Password>password</Password>
</soap:Header>

I have not been able to set the header values for a header similar to
the one. Please observe that the username and password elements do not
have any wrapper which rule out the possibility of creating a class
derived from SoapHeader in VB.Net.

I am aware that changing the Header to as follows can solve my problem:

<soap:Header>
<AuthHeader>
<Username>scott</Username>
<Password>password</Password>
</AuthHeader>
</soap:Header>

But unfortunately, I need to use this web service and there is no
probability of the WSDL or web service being modified to suit my
application.

Please help as early as possible coz I have already spent a lot of time
finding a way to solve this problem.

Any ideas/thoughts are most welcome

Thanks and Regards,
Indrajeet