Here is the situation...

Look here
[url]http://www.worthyconcepts.com/Version2/Bars1.html[/url]

I am loading multiple external movies (right now only 2.. one in the
Portfolio area and one in the Contact WCI area) to multiple empty movie
clips like such:
In Frame 1 on maim movie...
loadMovie ("PortfolioEx.swf", _root.w5.PortfolioEx);
loadMovie ("ContactEx.swf", _root.w1.ContactEx);

That main movie has the sliders that are controlled by action script

This works GREAT... except.. I would like to only load and play each
external movie clip ONLY when the slider in front of it has dropped so the
animation for each external clip can be seen.. as it is right now the
Contact External movie has the red blocks sliding in to place.. but you
never see it... because it happens right at first. Also.. I think it would
be beneficial to unload each movie when it becomes covered by a slider...

The Action Script that moves the sliders is below.. each slider has object
actions something like:

onClipEvent (load) {
brems = 2;
solly = 640;
}
onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
y = solly-_y;
_y += y/brems;
}

Each Slider Button (that makes the sliders in front of it drop) have the
following actions:
on (release) {
_root.w5.solly = 640;
}
on (release) {
_root.w4.solly = 610;
}
on (release) {
_root.w3.solly = 580;
}
on (release) {
_root.w2.solly = 550;
}
on (release) {
_root.w1.solly = 520;
}

I am assuming the there needs to be some sort of variable set and passed to
the external clips that will be changed when a sliders 'y' value gets to a
certain number... but I have had no luck in accomplishing this...

Any advise/help is appreciated

Thanks,
Steve
--