Hey all,

Can anyone tell me where QuickBooks is? I have a 12" PB, I can't seem to see
QB's on the system. I've read conflicting stories that only US PB's ship
with QB's (Although Apple Canada lists it as bundled). I heard that the
first PB's out had a separate CD with it on, later releases have it on the
software/restore CD. When I did a full format after getting the system I
didn't see an option to install it.

Any clarification/pointers where to look would be great. One of the main
reasons I went with the PB was due to QB's as the main use is for my I.T
company. Excuse the basic question 15 years of supporting windows/networking
this is my first full time Mac, the last mac I used ran OS 3.

cheers,
Rick