Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me solve a problem

Once a user hits a certain webpage ..I try to redirect them to another
using cflocation
however this new location is not available everyone in world becuase
you need to be authenicated by the domain. The people who are not
authenicated I would like to send them to a "guest page".

The problem is when they get redirected to the first page, if they dont
have permissions, then their browser just shows an error.

How can I get coldfusion to just *test* the protected url first to see
if the user can get in or not as opposed to just sending them there
and have it display the "URL error"

Thank you for reading and help if you know!
Isabel