I've been writing cold fusion since version 2 and I've been an advocate of cold
fusion ever since. I've seen a lot ot talk about cold fusion as dieing off. I
sadly now have to agree. Nearly every post here that I make is ignored. Years
ago this would have never happened. There used to be knowledgable people
around and the cold fusion community was thriving. Now, sadly, it seems that
its not. Cold Fusion server software today is buggy and doesn't perform well.
I looked at the server this morning and cold fusion had page-faulted 46
million times in 3 days.

Support for the product is almost non-existent. This community has seriously
gone downhill. I think it's time to move on to another language.