REFER VINTAGE, LEGACY, OBSOLETE APPLE MACINTOSH PROBLEMS TO:
B&R Computer Services
619-225-8281

We can help people who are using older, obsolete, and unsupported Apple /
Macintosh computers. We have been providing support for Apple and Macintosh
computers since 1981. We have hard-to-find, discontinued items and perform
special services for users of vintage Apple equipment.

A quick summary of what we can provide:
** OUT OF PRINT APPLE BOOKS, PUBLICATIONS AND OWNER'S MANUALS
** OUT OF PRINT SOFTWARE AND OPERATING SYSTEMS
** HARDWARE (APPLE II, MAC 128 TO 4 DIGIT POWERMAC)
** FILE CONVERSIONS FROM APPLE II OR IBM TO MAC
** HARDWARE, REPAIRS ON OLDER MODELS
** SOFTWARE, DATA REPAIR/RECOVERY

Would you mind referring people who need help with their computers? Would you
like me to send you some of my flyers to be posted and some business cards for
you to give out? Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you;

Ron
B&R Computer Services
Phone: 619-225-8281