These days I am from from RedHat, Suse and Mandrake tot Debian.

The onliest setback is that Remote X won't work, unlike the other distro's.

Delletje is my laptop running Mandrake 8.2, the server is an old machine
running Debian.

Whatever I do I get on the laptop:
martinintern:~$ Xlib: connection to "delletje.intern.webhuis.nl:0.0"
refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

kpm: cannot connect to X Server delletje.intern.webhuis:0.0

If I try on the server then it gives me the message that it couldn't
connect to the (X) server.

I roamed the net but couldn't find a lot of use on the subject.
Does any of you know about a doent on the subject?
Is a checklist available somewhere for Debian?

Regards,
Martin.