I use Adobe CS3 and i have an image which is 21 cm x 29.6 cm which is the size of an A4 page. It conists of mainly white backgrpund.... some text a couple of images.

If i make the display area bigger in photoshop than this, i can see a thin black line which surrounds the image.

However, when i print the image (to A4 paper in my printer), this black line also prints out.

How can i prevent this black line being printed?

I have just re-installed my operating system XP Pro and re-installed all programs.... including photoshop, and printer.

I am pretty sure that the previous behaviour of Photoshop did not print out this black line around the page..... but i can't figure out what setting that is causing it.

Any advice appreciated.

Thnaks,
Dave