Professional Web Applications Themes

remove clothes by brush.. - Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator

dear members...1st of all forgive me and i apologize.. but my Q is it ..my friend is a web designer as professional..he said " PHOTO SHOP.6 has a tool that u can remove some1 clothes by brush.not editing any other pic or else..just real ." he shocked me..i dont think continued...

  1. #1

    Default remove clothes by brush..

    dear members...1st of all forgive me and i apologize..
    but my Q is it ..my friend is a web designer as professional..he said " PHOTO SHOP.6 has a tool that u can remove some1 clothes by brush.not editing any other pic or else..just real ." he shocked me..i dont think its right,,.,.
    any1 knows is it possible.....
    NOTE: if yes...is it possible in 7 ??
    optimist+ Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: remove clothes by brush..

    Tell you friend that it's nothing compared to the 100$ bills layer style with which you can print money at home very easily!

    My God...
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  3. #3

    Jodi

    Are you sure?

    Want to buy some pictures of yourself that i have worked on?

    Grunt

    Grant Dixon Guest

  4. #4

    Grunt, you are looking for a whipping aren't you ??

    Ray is right, the $100 bill layer style works great. It's the special paper to print on that is difficult to come by. i used to get it from a fellow in China Town in Montreal but he died this past spring. Soooo, i've been broke since then
    Jodi Frye Guest

  5. #5

    Now Jodi.....are you sure? What if the 'clothing' was on its own layer, and
    the underlying photo was 'sans vÍtements'....?

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  6. #6

    Chuck well in that case of course although judging by the original post there is only one image involved. I suspect his friend was playing games with him. Heck, when I was in grade school a boy showed up one day with ' X-Ray' glasses ( red with black frame)...he told all the girls he could see through there clothes. I knew better although many girls feared the worst and hid everytime they saw him. The airports...now that fears me...well, not really
    Jodi Frye Guest

  7. #7

    Andrew..shhhhhhh, you weren't supposed to tell !!
    Jodi Frye Guest

  8. #8

    Btw, Adobe will be running a promotion in September. You'll get a free plugin in every box of Post Honey Comb cereals. There will be 8 plugins available. Look for the specially marked boxes at your grocery store
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  9. #9

    Ray, thanks for the tip ! Remember 'Sugar crisps' with Sugar bear ? .....can't get enough of those sugar crisps ....( melody ) ...too bad he's gone ;( darn parents worried about 'sugar'.

    Oh i heard Adobe is now hiring people to remove their clothes so they can experiment with bodies for their next 'clothes removal brush' in PS9.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  10. #10

    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They tried this decades ago, I'm sure, but it must have turned wrong. I know this because my parents had real teeth before and, later, they all had dentures. So my guess is that version one removed the clothes and stuff too strongly..

    (please, anyone with two extra blue pills for me?)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  11. #11

    Jodi

    I applied for this job and now Adobe is paying me to keep my cloths on.

    Grunt

    Grant Dixon Guest

  12. #12

    Aren't there certain Hollywood "stars" who will only keep their kit on if it is absolutely essential to the artistic integrity of the film?
    Andrew Turek Guest

  13. #13

    I got the surprise of my life when I used that trick on a full picture of myself and got the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger. My wife got a whole different gleam in her eyes .. <g>

    Bob
    BobHill Guest

  14. #14

    Bob, I'm afraid I would have to make considerable use of the Distort>Liquify
    tool to make the clothes fit....

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  15. #15

    Oh my, I was thinking about using the liqufy option to give myself breast enhancements although i decided againts it. I would never be happy with my itty bittys again....i wont even mention what might happen to hubs brain(s) if he saw.

    Although, hmmm, forget it
    Jodi Frye Guest

  16. #16

    Jodi Frye
    >to give myself breast enhancements
    Nooooo ... Grant ... leave this one alone.

    Grant Dixon Guest

  17. #17

    "leave this one alone".....I would have said "I wouldn't touch
    that".....but someone beside me would take it wrong....so consider it
    unsaid Big grin

    Stan

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:45:31 -0700, "Grant Dixon"
    <grant.dixon@cogeco.ca> wrote:
    >Jodi Frye
    >>to give myself breast enhancements
    >
    >Nooooo ... Grant ... leave this one alone.

    Stanley Guest

  18. #18

    Where has Shan been??? He would have gotten right into this discussion.

    I miss your humor Shan...vacation maybe??

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest

  19. #19

    OK I enhanced my Artist page image and sent it to Grant. I sure hope he doesn't post it though...BIG IES ! Just thought he'd get a good laugh since he seemed interested.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  20. #20

    Oh, I just remembered. Shan had one of his children married off recently, he is probably busy at work with all the wedding photos.
    <wonder if he has found his delete key yet...if not, maybe we should cast a minimizing spell over his work area to shrink up his peripherals so all of his keyboard is visible...)

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast