I upgraded a network to Windows 2003 Server from Windows 2000 Server. I did
this by adding a Windows 2000 server, adding AD on it, and then promoting it
to Windows 2003 Server. I added a second Windows 2003 server (and made it a
controller). Now I want to remove my temporary Windows 2003 Server.

Before I upgraded it, I had to make it all the FSMO Roles (five of them).
The new main server has been made the Operations Master for RID, PDC, and
Infrastructure. Is this the only area that I need to be transfer, before I
remove the temporary server? I know that I must remove the catalog from the
temp server, too. I just want to make sure that I have everything covered
with my AD before I remove the temp server.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,

John