and so looks for the templates in: /dcs/dcs/Templates Note the double 'dcs'. Anyway, as I said, I've put a copy of my templates in that location and now it works... it is just that now I need to remember to update that file should we update our master template. Maybe I could somehow make the copied template a nested template of the master...? Anyway, different prob {:-) [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => malkau [ip] => webforumsuser@m [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 3 [islastshown] => 1 [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Repeating Tables!!!! GOOD ON YOU MACROMEDIA - Macromedia Contribute General Discussion

Repeating Tables!!!! GOOD ON YOU MACROMEDIA - Macromedia Contribute General Discussion

I have been struggling with this problem too. The last post here seems to be over a year ago so maybe this is fixed, anyone know? A couple of extra points: 1. I can upload a page with a repeating table to one domain and see the problem as described here (no response to adding rows etc.) BUT upload the SAME page to another domain and it works. Both domains are hosted on the same server as far as I know. 2. I have tried both Contribute 2 and Contribute 3 and the problem is there with both. Help, please....

Default Re: Repeating Tables!!!! GOOD ON YOU MACROMEDIA

I have been struggling with this problem too. The last post here seems to be
    over a year ago so maybe this is fixed, anyone know?

A couple of extra points:

1. I can upload a page with a repeating table to one domain and see the
    problem as described here (no response to adding rows etc.) BUT upload the SAME
    page to another domain and it works. Both domains are hosted on the same
    server as far as I know.

2. I have tried both Contribute 2 and Contribute 3 and the problem is there
    with both. Help, please.

QuietChap Guest

You gotta upload your Templates-files as well.

Upload all files in the Templates-folder
    TheLifeform Guest

gheffron,

I think I got the same error as you ('Unable to set template properties") when
    using CT3. I worked out it was because my Dreamweaver site setup did not match
    my Contribute site setup, so currently have placed a copy of my templates where
    Contribute thinks they are until I work out how to get Contribute to find them
    propoerly...

I am on a shared server environment so it works kinda funny...

My templates are located here:

/dcs/Templates/ (absolute address from the web root)

(I can't put them directly under the root as I share the box with other users,
    so don't want to mix up our files. I only have read access at that level, I
    cannot create new folders.)

My Dreamweaver site is set to map to the root of that site, eg.

D:/ (My actual files are in D:/dcs/)

This is important because all my absolute links need to put the /dcs/ at the
    beginning to make sure they work right on the server. This helps DW maintain my
    links if I move files around.

When I configured CT3, I could not set up a connection to the root because I
    do not have write access to that folder so needed to set it to /dcs/ (eg.
    [url]http://intranet/dcs/[/url])

Because of this, when Contribute reads my DW templated files it sees this line
    of code:
    <!-- InstanceBegin template="/dcs/Templates/intranet.dwt" -->
    and so looks for the templates in:

/dcs/dcs/Templates

Note the double 'dcs'. Anyway, as I said, I've put a copy of my templates in
    that location and now it works... it is just that now I need to remember to
    update that file should we update our master template. Maybe I could somehow
    make the copied template a nested template of the master...? Anyway, different
    prob {:-)

malkau Guest